About Us

Saturday, June 16, 2012

June's Sketch

Welcome back....it's time for June's sketch.  This months sketch was created by Kim Keane and it's fabulous.  We have tons of beautiful samples to share with you.  Happy Scrapping!!

Rules:
The Sketch Contest begins Jun. 16 right here on our Sketch Blog.

The deadline for this contest is Jul. 14 (midnight EST, USA).
The winner will be a random draw and announced on Jul. 15.
Only 1 layout per participant.
    
LO's for this contest may NOT be used in any other challenge or contest.

LO's must be newly made for this sketch. So, please don't use a LO that has been posted anywhere before the contest begins each month.

LO's must be your own work.

The Prize...

The Random Draw Prize...
June's Sketch...by Kim Keane



Kim Keane - Sketch Designer

Debbie Weinhold - Sketch DT

 Guest Designer Marley van der Heijden
















Upload your LO's to the Link Tool below. See the tab at the top of this blog for linking instructions. Please add your full name to the link tool. 

14 comments:

  1. Such a gorgeous sketch wow love it hugs Amy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful sketch and all DT pages!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bravo DT!
    Your layouts are very inspiring!
    This is a nice sketch and I will give it a go.
    kind regards, Corina

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a gorgeous sketch to work with, can't wait to see your creations ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful sketch.....can't wait to give it a try.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great sketch - it helped me a lot to create first LO in my life.
    Thanks a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely sketch it was great to work with, thank you for all your inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bardzo ciekawy szkic! Inspirujace prace :)
    Pozdrawiam Monika

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great to play along for the first time. I am blown away by the lovely pages put together by your DT girls! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fun sketch and super easy to use!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for a lovely sketch - love all the examples from the design team x

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful sketch and LOs! I did an "oops" and didn't link correctly with my first try (#39) and couldn't delete it afterwards. Sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful sketch and pages! I posted my layout Thursday and oops! I did it wrong yet again, but I think after reading the link instructions again, I finally got it! I deleted my original oops!

    ReplyDelete